Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's done! It's done!

My dream (shared) nursery for E and the new baby is complete! 

I loved all the planning, shopping, and decorating that went into this - especially since we never "did" a nursery for Evelyn.

We decided about a month ago that we were going to move sometime in February or March, so it seemed silly to finish decorating everything when we'll only be here for 2-3 more months. But I had already painted, so I had to finish! Even though that meant I was hanging up pictures and pom poms and packing up another room of the house in the same day :) I figure, everything will come with us anyways to our new home!

So here it is! Our (gender neutral) shared nursery! 

First, we'll start with the baby side.. (which is currently still occupied by Evelyn)
I made these Pom Poms thanks to Pinterest! There were SO easy and only cost $0.97 each!



I gave you a sneak preview of the ABC & 123 art I made.. here they are above the changing table!



The new baby's picture will go to the left of the window and Evelyn is in the one on the right :)


Now onto the big girl side!



This will double as a second guest bed until Evelyn is ready to move up into it :)

Total cost for this nook was less than $150 for the bed, night stands, frames, curtains, bedding, and decor! I love how it turned out :)





No comments:

Post a Comment